vineri, 25 decembrie 2009

X mas

Well X mas passed as it come...
I spend X mas in family...we prayed like always,we sing and read Bible...
I felt joy...God gave me such a beautiful family and once with they God gave such a great gift...Jesus to be my friend and savior!!!
This X mas was different then others...i felt no X mas atmosphere...my grandfather wasn t there anymore,we didn t share how was the year who passed...no soft subjects...but we laugh a lot...i learned that God wants us happy...!!!
We can review our life for the last year,there, deep inside and change what need to be changed to get 100% peace in Him!
The changes come thru inside out....we actually don t need words to express,or better to mourn or just let us look at thouse with our hands cross....
This morning i missed Jesus more then other days...i woke up and THE FIRST thought was -JESUS!!!
I wanted to sing and adore Him loud!!! And i did! I felt great!
Thanks for this gift! Only You can fill me heart!!!

Niciun comentariu: