vineri, 11 decembrie 2009

surrendered at ur feet

I have moments when i don t know nothing (like this moment), when i feel nothing,when i can talk nothing...just want to be in ur arms!!! Just be there...no words,no subjects to talk about,no issues to resolve,no desires to put in order something,no need to let u know that all i feel for u is love...just be there,in quiet,holding u...just be there,keeping my head at ur chest,like i always do when i dream about you...and look in ur eyes occasionally...just a quick deep look....a look who is meant to let u know what i feel..a look who is meant to get straight in ur heart!!!
I feel so tiny with u..i feel that i need to let u show me the whole world...i feel like i need guide...I need you to teach me how to take smalls,at the beginig,steps in this world,and then big steps till runing....but with u at my right side...
Please be there in my all moments when i feel lost,when i feel sad,when i have on my face that silly smile,who let all know that i love you....just be there!!!
PS:Let me dream about you,let my soul and my heart scream for u now....i need thouse moments to realize what love is...

Niciun comentariu: