miercuri, 23 decembrie 2009

What a big day,today!!!

Another day!!!
Today is a big day for me actually...at 23 i lost and found something....
Today i had to decided what to keep-my future or my past? I decided to keep both but each one on his place....
Today i was happy,tired,busy....today i'd smiled and i was thinking at me...at my future...today somebody filled my day again...i was thriled....
Thank you JC!
I really put that bouquet at the first side..at the foundation...[You will see that in time..no words...you will see...] Thx again!
................................
Today i felt God's hand at my life...today i m grateful couse i have this life...everything match here and i know that God will finish His plan for me in His own ways!
How important is that God let Himself to be known in such a different ways...is important for each person to understand Him and He knows that and He works on that...
I guess i let Him in a corner...no really in a corner couse He was HERE in a way or another..but i let the sadness to be more then 50% in my life and was wrong!!! God is happyness!!!
The spirit is already in us...we have to let Him to work there how He want...
I let the spirit to be disturb only couse i felt the need to cry and crawl...well is time to rise!!!
What a privilege to live!!! I can take out my head in this world and be sure that i can breath!!! What can do,a person with that,with that privilege??
Gos isn t tightly and logically...Gos is feeling!!!
We approach so fast at the BIG day when He was born...
Can any imagine that He was so real in this life...??
What mean pain when u lose somebody,what mean when u try harder to win some things,what mean to cry,what mean to feel sad? What,when we can have anything thru Him?? What??Nothing!
I listen some carol now...and my heart is filled!!!
I will decorated the tree this night...i want to feel His presence more then another years...i need Him!
I will sit my head now...is time to rest in God!
PS:JC...the fact that u are alone now isn t the fact that you will be always that way! Just take my hand!

2 comentarii:

Faust spunea...

Este o poezie scrisa de O.Goga in primul deceniu al secolului XX. De altfel, in 1905 Academia Romana ii decerna Premiul national pentru poezie.Banuiesc ca stii- Goga era ardelean...Sper sa iti placa si sa mai alunge din...amar

Rugăciune

Rătăcitor, cu ochii tulburi,
Cu trupul istovit de cale,
Eu cad neputincios, stăpâne,
În faţa strălucirii tale.
În drum mi se desfac prăpăstii,
Şi-n negură se-mbracă zarea,
Eu în genunchi spre tine caut:
Părinte,-orânduie-mi cărarea!

În pieptul zbuciumat de doruri
Eu simt ispitele cum sapă,
Cum vor să-mi tulbure izvorul
Din care sufletul s-adapă.
Din valul lumii lor mă smulge
Şi cu povaţa ta-nţeleaptă,
În veci spre cei rămaşi în urmă,
Tu, Doamne, văzul meu îndreaptă.

Dezleagă minţii mele taina
Şi legea farmecelor firii,
Sădeşte-n braţul meu de-a pururi
Tăria urii şi-a iubirii.
Dă-mi cântecul şi dă-mi lumina
Şi zvonul firii-ndrăgostite,
Dă-i raza soarelui de vară
Pleoapei mele ostenite.

Alungă patimile mele,
Pe veci strigarea lor o frânge,
Şi de durerea altor inimi
Învaţă-mă pe mine-a plânge.
Nu rostul meu, de-a pururi pradă
Ursitei maştere şi rele,
Ci jalea unei lumi, părinte,
Să plângă-n lacrimile mele.

Dă-mi tot amarul, toată truda
Atâtor doruri fără leacuri,
Dă-mi viforul în care urlă
Şi gem robiile de veacuri.
De mult gem umiliţii-n umbră,
Cu umeri gârbovi de povară...
Durerea lor înfricoşată
În inimă tu mi-o coboară.

În suflet seamănă-mi furtună,
Să-l simt în matca-i cum se zbate,
Cum tot amarul se revarsă
Pe strunele înfiorate;
Şi cum sub bolta lui aprinsă,
În smalţ de fulgere albastre,
Încheagă-şi glasul de aramă:
Cântarea pătimirii noastre.

Sanatate!

Unknown spunea...

Faust...sunt colpesita...nu stiu exact cine esti,dar stiu ca ai fost folosit de Tata astazi si nu pot decat sa Ii multumesc!
Sunt uimita cat de repede isi face simtita prezenta...
Multumesc,multam mult!!!