duminică, 27 decembrie 2009

His shoes and green places...

I woke up..i open the window and take a health and deep breath...
Hmm...such a nice feeling...i felt my lungs clean...
I twisted in bed several times and after i smiled.
I took my slippers and start the new day in thouse!
I took in the right hand the Bible and in the left one my glass of milk and my soul was filled...
I get on my knees and start the new day with Him!
My emotional diaphragm find me with dilated pupils...and again i smiled!
I felt the need to smell,touch,see and feel something green....i imagine for a second that i m in that peaceful place with horses and sun and at the other corner i saw God with His open arms waiting for me...and again i smiled!
I found God thru the big trees and take His shoes...i let my slippers and put His shoes on my feet and start a new life together! I know for sure that thouse shoes will take me in right and green places!!!

Niciun comentariu: