miercuri, 18 noiembrie 2009

"time for rest now baby...just sleep..."

It s just...i don t feel entire....i don t feel fulfill...i m just that Gabs in tiny pieces...tiny but happy...
My dreams grows till the sky...but my moves dosen t surpasses even the slowest animal walk-turtle or snail...
What i ve lost on the way?My keys?My strainght?My trust?My motivation?My reason?
Dosen t matter..belive me..now...nothing has value...
The treasure exist in: "rest and let it go..."
I wont fight for anything...i will get in time,only it is meant to be mine!
...............................
How badley i need that soft touch..that touch that seems like the mother touch...gentle...warm...full of love and care...that touch that give u confident!!!
I don t ask myslef anymore if i ve descovered the greatest truth or did i find something that may exceed the human mind...how i m just me...me on the angel wings..
I lie down my pretty head...and i forget about sarcasm,cynicism,hate,lust,untrust,fear,plans,memories...i want to fall into the sweetest dream...
I just recived again peace...

Niciun comentariu: