miercuri, 4 noiembrie 2009

JCF 2

When I watched him the first time I had no reaction and that's because I always know that there is somewhere for me...
I did not wait and neither he was not left waiting .. came when considered by appropriate and certainly know better than other time that would not be found....
Did nothing special to me...conquer me behaveing like a baby who say sorry for looking at my eyes ...he know that now is already too late to wipe the memory of that in mind ... and I understand so well ...
Then manages to surprise me every time otherwise in a much more pleasant ... and what is more important is that one is natural and honest ... is so intuitive and so active... planning wants more ... is that little and ugly boy who appears in every childhood dream of mine .... and in that dream we running barefoot keeping us out of hand on the hill full of grass...
It reached me? Not know ... I only know that now i wear heels i m no longer that little girl barefoot and he is no longer that little boy, without a tooth that trembled with emotion taking my hand.. now he wear shirt and go with his chest before...

Niciun comentariu: