vineri, 6 noiembrie 2009

my gold fish and my wishes

Our human nature tends to more.....in order to reach the peak...to reach clinmax we needs purification.
How to combinate naturally with God and with spiritual .. how?
Happens many times to arise possibilities in life that do not know how to understand .. it is really something to learn or just a temptation ..? Funny how we are touched exactly an places where we feel goals ... like you need love? it comes in one form or another .. you are able to put in balance and to refuse or to accept what you get? you are able to see if something that can lead to destruction or something that you can lift heights .. everything consists of a single choice ...
Often dragged ourselves feelings,often do not see the light of God and for find something we need and try to catch it with two hands and not to let it go...
And the question is..are we ready for God to let what we accomplish us?
I want to know now so much a reply ... JC was telling me something the other days now to set priorities in life ... my brother tells me that sometimes I contradict myself ... someone else tells me to feel what i live when my mother taught me still to weigh small and ultimately choose the correct variant . ..
I can not say anything but ... I just do what is right ...
One to make a wish ... I'll search for gold fish and i will ask him to fulfill a wish after i relase him in those water that he belongs...
I will require wisdom ...

Niciun comentariu: