luni, 9 noiembrie 2009

INSURANCE TO TRUST

You can not live a life in lie hoping that you can trust when in fact all you do is to try to control people but also for you,to protect yourself ... it's so unfair ...
I started a project called insurance to trust ... I do not know where I sit the foundation of it... want to be on something solid .. on a rock ... although I prefer the sea, I want to be something solid created ... i just want that in time to still be there....
Strange though,this project was not one i present in front of an entire audience, i will have emotions ...Why? I will present in front of someone important ... and I want to be perfect ... I want to be good ...
Perhaps is the most important project which I am concerned me, emotionally, mentally, soul .... I feel it is an investment .. an investment in my own person ... Yes, I trust and i have full confidence in God, but I still feel like i chortle with confidence when it comes to people ...

Un comentariu:

JC spunea...

Somewhere I read a few minutes ago that in Corintians 10:4, and Colonensics 2:7, Jesus is the rock, the foundation we all need to rely on. So... u r on the right path honey!

I am only wondering who are you goint to present this project to, that makes u too nervous. Jesus wouldn't like to receive projects, he needs results, actions. Who else, Gabs? Really hoping that important person is you... YOU.

After reading this blog post, I decided to start my own personal project too ;) You will find out when u choose to ask me for it.

We are what we choose, my papusa de portelan. Two damn pathways... everyday, at every minute of the day. Want to know who really am? ask me what paths i've chosen in the past. Want to know who I want to be? Ask my which major path i want to take now.

... want to know if i am trusthworthy? Start to walk and see; don't ask.

People don't change... they just start choosing different paths some day.

I love you, your eyes and ur blog.

I'll get back to work... have a smile to look after.