duminică, 10 ianuarie 2010

importance of friendship

The importance to have a friend in life is more then helpful...
I never thought that a friend can make you see the life in so many different ways...
I just started to live for the other smile...
The other smile provide us confort and a proud feeling... "WE REALLY CAN!"
I never knew the selfish feeling till now....i want to keep that friend for me,only for me!
I wonder if everyone has his only friend...THAT SPECIAL PERSON....
It s a great feeling to know that is here no matter what...
I have a few friends...i love them...BUT i have a special love for ONE of them...that friend is God...and couse we are humans...i have a close carnal friend...actually is not my friend...he's my life partner...
Lately i learned about balance and desire to have a simple life,in peace,with happines...and...i found it! I was used to live life making lists...isn t wrong but...was exhausting...now i found a simple life with a few things inside...a few but THE MOST IMPORTANT!
Lately i learned about communication and about keeping what you have [past,memories..etc] inside with the head up....this thing give strenght!
And that couse MY BEST FRIEND-JESUS,my partner life and few of my friends show me how is like...
A friendship has phases...always has...i enjoy every single phase in my realtionship...!
Friends always see deep...friends always knows before,what you want to say...friends knows how to make a heart blow...friends always forgive...friends always have a strong bond...friends always walk holding their hands tight,even if is storm! Friends always love the other..love is a living testimony of the confidence that will still forever!
I m grateful for my friends BUT more then that,i m gratful couse now i can see how is like to have a partner life!
Thanks!

Niciun comentariu: