luni, 8 martie 2010

fusion...

I needed 3minutes to close my eyes and to picture JC...like he is....complete...
I did and was so easy to see him without any masks...to see him so devoted...and familiar...
I didn t needed books to know how is a pure feeling i didn t needed someone to teach me a course about this and i didn t needed to put in balance things and finally to get a general idea about it...was simple,easy and innovative...
It wasn t necessary to make any efort to make him understand my values and my beliefs couse we are alike...
I had moments when i stood in front of God ashamed couse i tried to put at the table in a different way,with my own efforts sometimes,how is God....i tried to make him understand how to approach Him,but i realized that He works in His own way without needed me to make plans and strategies to reveal a simple truth...which is a actually a lifestyle when u taste it for one second :)
I have the certainty that nothing is by chance and i look at this with more much responsibility...
I saw it....God has everything in His hand!! I only enjoy with my eyes closed the gifts in my life and i put at His feet everything...

Niciun comentariu: