sâmbătă, 6 martie 2010

crumbs in life

The second day from the first month...
I closed my eyes and i realized that i recived a great gift-LOVE....
I see him in front of me...is tiny,with calm eyes...he is in front of me and in his look i see love....
I took his hands and we both prayed...
He put his head on my foot and i started to tell him a story...he was in peace...he listen and he only gathered my hand when he heared something that he felt with his heart...he looked for soft things to hear...his heart wanted to hear,to feel,to live special moments....moments that make him tremble...
I rub his hair and i wisper at his ear the whole story....the story of us...he was smiling...
Holding him,having him...I felt so much love inside me and inside that beautiful man...and i wanted to keep that in a little box for the rest of my life...
He stood up after a while...he looked at me having in his eyes tears and asked me:"Who are you?"
"I m ur girlfriend" i said...
And...after that,was silence....deeper silence....
I hugged this little man and i saw that the pieces of my life become a whole...a whole in his arms...
Suddenly....I heard the door opening and i look back....then...i realized that i open the door with my own hand a few months later,but now..now i let in,all the pure feelings for this beautiful man,for the future i saw in thouse flashes inside my mind...
I saw the past...he watching how i played the tough girl role and he smiled everytime...he loved me the way i was,the way i am...i was allowed to play....his love,allowed me to play....
I stood up too and i took the chair to get closer the piano...i started to touch the keyboards...he look at me in this time...i look at him smiling...a pure smile...
I don t remeber which keyboards i touched...i don t remeber the song neither...i only know that i never knew thouse feelings and i let myslef flying...flying with the song and with the safety feeling that what i have now is pure...
I played and he was crying...i played and i said: "If we keep our hands...we can walk again...we will forget how,what is to limp and we will run,until we're strong enough to jump."
........

Niciun comentariu: