joi, 28 iulie 2011

Fascination for the moon

Hello.
I’m 37. Since I was a child, I always felt strong emotions when I looked at the moon above.
I was strongly amazed by its form, it’s light.
The moon has always been there for me

Hello again. Since a couple days ago, I’m 37.
And I’m alone.
So many wrong choices I took but guess what? I never feared to be a loser, I took every single chance, I fought every single threat, I never said NO. My life brought me here where I am today.
I always looked above. Specially when ugly people told me “U will never make it”.
I find such a misterious energy fuel to dare me, under the word “impossible"

I lost so many battles. I made so many mistakes. But I’m here, still fighting, still making mistakes… still willing to learn from them.

And the moon was every single night the reflection of my tears.
They say it’s made of cheese. I like to say it’s made of hope.

I said YES. Every single time. Personal policy.
YES is a very strong word. YES is the way life gives u the opportunity to show that u grow, and that u finally got the chance to probe you can be better….

I felt fear. I so damn much love fear. That fear you feel when standing in front of an audience or in front of a TV camera on a live interview.
FEAR MAKES ME LIVE
I learned that RESPECT not only means to have all the bones in our body safe.
I learned that RESPECT is the beginning and ending on human relationships.

I only surround by people who is not MEDIOCRE. Mediocrity is contagious.

…. And the moon was there for me… every single night of my life…. Watching me grow from the distance…

Also she was there for me that night when I met the love of my life.I asked the moon: Should I? Of course she didn’t answer. She knows I am a YES person.

I met God. In so many ways. In the eyes of my street dogs. In the values I live by.

In the deadly love I feel for you….
So many hours having strong discussions about God during teenage and college...

And I came to the conclussion: God is LOVE, God is YES, God is RESPECT

But show me. Show me that way i dont know.
…And let me show u those ways u hadn’t went through yet….

I give people only one chance to proof their loyalty.
And I give only one chance because I’m convinced that everybody lies.

I WILL retire at 45. Young enough to take charge of the family while you keep developing your professional life.

I like to live comfortabily. I know you hate big things. But It’s my own way to probe myself I can still do better.

…. And dogs…. I’ve witnessed how divine creatures they are…

My definition of LOVE: warmth and hope

Hello. I’m 37.And I’m not getting any younger.

And the moon wants me to do better. She knows i hadn’t reached my potential yet....

I won’t EVER accept that my destiny is not in my hands.

But I really want and need to believe I am part of something greater than me.
You call it GOD; I call it JESUS.
You call it LOVE; I call it IRINA GABRIELA NITA.

Mi goal is to DIE in the arms of the woman I love. And to leave behind the most beautiful family in the whole world.

I feel alone. I feel hopeless. I feel a bleeding heart. But I’m betting EVERYTHING for a brighter future that I know will arise some day.
That future for me, has a name, and has funny frog eyes. And makes love to me like no one ever did or will do.


…. I want you to be my moon ….

God Bless you, my Woman.


PS: And this is what i call simplicity and love!

Niciun comentariu: