joi, 3 iunie 2010

sooner or later, love wants to scream out louder

I'v been asking myself why i am so loved by so many peoples with a honest and real love? Why? Do i have something special? I do know how to appreciate their love or i do know how to love? I do realize that they love that God i have inside me and i do know how not to take it for granted and how to not let down their love for me?
I asked Jesus that i don t want to see or understand love in that way i was used to see at every corner in this life. I asked Him to show me and to put in my life the greatest love that can exist and He did! He teached me that love means to love that God they have inside them and to love what more that God can put inside their life.
I didn t wanted a simple love and God put me in front of a real decission- to review my love.
He put that wonderful love in my life already...but do i see it and more important- i do something to keep it and make it grow?
With God i talk in long terms...and with God is no longer- ME!
You God, You put everything in my life so my heart can sing to You and not to stay in quiet!

Niciun comentariu: